17.9.10

Lost n' found


It was put by me that I should listen to tRANSELEMENt. So I did. I can't believe that this band never cut it beyond late night radio play from John Peel before they split. These recordings from '98 - '04 are amazing. Really something special. Experimental, listenable and tight as fuck. Leanings toward bands like Deerhoof in places, Bearsuit but less annoying. They're much better and more eclectic in their output. The band split having never releases the album '(____) is Missing?'. But to the delight of myself and hopefully you, the four Lancashire lads have put every release they've had including the 'missing' album up on bandcamp for us all to enjoy for free. Please download them all and listen to them. And spread the word about this amazing unsung band. Who knows we could convince them to reform.

tRANSELEMENt – Toebull
tRANSELEMENt – Bontempi Motor Neuron Song
/download albums

No comments:

Post a Comment