8.1.10

Strong stuff



HNY 'The Internet'! Hope you're all warm where you are. So now, I've got over the hump of moving cities and post-turkey stomach cramps, I can delight you with more music! So let's start with the very exciting Connan Mockasin. The New Zealand born man makes the most wonderfully weird psychedelic munchkin music. I love it! I heard the track 'Egon Hosford' on recommendation from a mate, and was very excited. Even more so, when I discovered that he's putting final touches to his debut album 'Please Turn Me Into The Snat' which is due for release in late February, early March. There's a cracking sample off the release on his myspace entitled 'Megumi The Milkyway Above'. I can't wait to hear more tracks. Love the warped acoustics, synths and Helium filled vocals. He's got a few EPs out on the circuit, so if you haven't got patience than sniff out a copy or two. Enjoy the vid and the track and I'll bob you more details of the album release when I hear more.

Connan Mockasin – Egon Hosford
/myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment